This simple breakfast is easy, will save you time and toddler approved. Noah didn’t even taste the kale. You can freeze them in an air tight bag and you will have breakfast for the week. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 c. reduced fat cheddar or Mexican cheese
- handful of chopped kale
- 6 oz. cooked turkey bacon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Optional: chives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large glass mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and whisk well.
- Stir in 3/4 c. cheese, cooked turkey bacon, kale, salt, and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly among 12 greased muffin cups. Fill in 1/2-3/4 way.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until centers are set and muffins are beginning to brown.