It’s no secret that I have a love affair with cream cheese. I share it often on my Instagram. One cream cheese brand I like is Philadelphia Cream Cheese because of its creaminess and how many different options there are. Since we are mid fall, there are so many recipes you can use that capture all the fall vibes. They have a pumpkin spread that I have been meaning to try! Over the past month, I have used them to create a breakfast toast, a snack and even pasta. That’s pretty much all the best things right?
Peaches & Cream Cheese Toast- This might be my new fall favorite to make. Either for breakfast or snack, it’s a combination of sweetness from the peaches and creaminess from the cream cheese. It takes minutes to put together and even my picky toddler liked it. It’s a great alternative to the traditional avocado toast. Original post here.
Serving Size: 2
- 2 pieces of whole grain bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese per toast
- 1 peach, washed
- Topped with walnuts
- 1 tbsp, honey drizzled
- Toast 2 pieces of toast
- Slice peaches, lengthwise
- Add 2 tbsp of cream cheese to each piece of toast, spread evenly
- Top with peaches, walnuts and drizzle with honey
Cranberry Walnut & Cream Cheese Pinwheels– Cranberries and walnuts are such a staple in our fall diet right? With Thanksgiving right around the corner, these could be great to bring to any party over the holidays. These pinwheels are great for snack, an easy appetizer or even lunch (they are filling!). you could even add sliced turkey and it would make an entire meal. Original post here.
Serving Size: 5-6 pinwheels
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp cream cheese per tortilla
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Spread 2 tbsp cream cheese evenly over tortilla
- Top with cream cheese, feta, cranberries and walnuts
- Roll the tortilla, lengthwise. Cut into 1-1/2 inch sections.
- One tortilla makes 5-6 pinwheels
Tomato & Cream Cheese Pasta- With fall weather, bring cooler temps and it’s perfect for nice, warm bowl of pasta. Especially for a Sunday meal with family, anyone else? I made this while we watched football on Sunday, I’ve been wanting to experiment with adding cream cheese to pasta because it adds a creaminess without using a heavy cream base. This turned out really well. Next time, I’d love to try it with pumpkin for the most basic fall meal of all 🙂
Serving Size: 4
- Bow tie Pasta (penne pasta would work too)
- 2 tbsp @lovemyphilly cream cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can (12 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce (you could also use marinara sauce)
- 3 chicken sausage links
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Italian seasoning & red pepper flakes to taste
- Topped with parmesan
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box, drain. Set to the side.
- In a separate skillet, add onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Cook until onions are brown. Add the chicken sausage links and cook until tender.
- Add tomato or marinara sauce. Stir in cream cheese until all blended together.
- Keep stirring on low, making sure the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Add in the pasta and completely cover it with sauce while heat is still on low.
- Lastly, add in spinach and let it all cook together. Once the spinach is completely wilted down, top with parmesan and serve!
These three fall recipes have been on repeat in our house and will probably be apart of our weekly meals, even into the winter. I’d love to hear if you make any of them, they really are super easy to throw together!
Until next time,
This was a 3 part sponsored Instagram post, but all the opinions expressed are my own.