1. Social Sparking Wine– This sparkling sake is a local Chicago company and makes the perfect gift for all your holiday parties. Especially for any foodie hostess. Buy a case, stick a bow on it, and your gift is done! You can get 15% off using the code socialchristine when you purchase them online here. If you stock up for the season and spend $49 dollars, shipping is free!
2. State of Illinois cutting board makes a cute gift to either use in the kitchen or for display. They are usually really expensive, but I found this one on Amazon Prime for $15.99. You can find it here.
3. Chicago Pizza Tours– If your foodie friend likes to get out and explore, Chicago Pizza Tours is great way to experience the city and the best pizza around town. They offer different types of tours great even for your out of town guests. Use the code holiday2017 and you get 15% off any ticket or even gift certificates (the gift certificate still has the same full value) Book here.
4. This Chicago flag apron makes a great gift for men and women that love two things: Chicago and food. Available on Amazon Prime for $28.99. You can find it here.
5. Bumble and Bustle- Who doesn’t love a cute coffee mug right? These mugs make the perfect gift (I own two!) and there are a lots of options to choose from. Best part is the owner is right here in Chicago. You can get 10% off using the discount code GOODLIFE10.
6. Old Town Olive Oil – Did you know most olive oils in stores are actually filled with canola oil? I learned that a few months ago after a visit to Old Town Oil. You can sample lots of different kinds (my favorite is Tuscan Herb) and they bottle it right in front of you. They have sampler boxes with 2-4 bottles that make the perfect gift for every foodie and chef in your life.
7. Chicago Food Planet– Offering various tours around the city, taste the diverse food and drink of Chicago as a neighborhood food expert offers a local’s perspective of the city. It’s really quite an experience to eat and drink at the best places around the city. From now until the end of the year, you can book a private group tour for 15% discount. A great options for family and friends outings of 8+ people looking for a private food & beverage experience. Private tours can be booked directly at 312-932-932 ext. 5.
8. For any Chicago pizza lover, this shirt is perfect. And who doesn’t love pizza? Available on Amazon Prime for $11.50. You can find it here.
9. Chicago Wine Candle– This local candle company has been working up with local bars and cafes around the Chicago land area to receive used wine bottles. They have unique scents like champagne, bourbon (personal favorite), sangria and wine. They also started candle making classes. You can find more information here.
10. Saving the best for last. Every true Chicagoan knows how we eat our hot dogs. You can find it