I recently did a fall campaign with Hostess and played around this pumpkin spice coffee recipe on a fall, chilly Saturday. I love trying new coffee ideas and this is so easy, delicious and made with real pumpkin! Plus it cuts down on my $5 Starbucks trip when I have a PSL craving 🙂
Then created a fall board that we had while watching football on a Sunday. The kids loved all the Hostess Snacks and it was a cute idea to kick off fall. We are home now more than ever so I’m just trying to think of creative ways to keep us entertained for a little while.
One thing I did to make this easier was picking up most the ingredients at Target! I did a drive up and I didn’t even have to leave my car. Amazing.
The recipe and everything I used to set up this fall board is linked below.
They are some affiliate links below at no cost to you to click on through!
-3 tbsp oat milk (I love Califia Farms right now)
-1 tsp 100% pumpkin purée
-1/2 tsp pumpkin spice (I used almost all of Target’s Good & Gather Brand)
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-1/2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup
-1 cinnamon stick (not needed but I like my PSL with cinnamon)
- Boil all the ingredients together except the oat milk. Froth separately.
- Once it’s boiled, remove the cinnamon stick and pour into glass. Add your frothed milk!
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Pick up all the fall snacks from @hostess_snacks like Caramel Crunch Donettes, Iced Pumpkin CupCakes or Pumpkin Spice Twinkies. They are seasonal so they sell out pretty fast. The donuts are really good with coffee!
- I love this frother from Amazon. It’s $13 and works great.
- Pumpkin candle– love this one from Target! Long lasting and priced well. Why are some candles sooo expensive?!
- Head to the dollar section & pick up pumpkins & fall decor– they had white, orange and striped black and white ones. I may or may not have gotten a few in all colors 🙂
When you make this, tag me on Instagram so I can see @thechicagogoodlife! If you are looking for some other fall related recipes, I have a few using cream cheese I love.
Hopefully you like it and will try a variation of this fall board and pumpkin spice coffee!
Until next time,